Ok, so I had mentioned I had some thoughts on the challenges and how we were doing them. Honestly, it got overwhelming trying to do it every single day, post a picture of it. Wait for the response and then post a new one, etc. It was very easy to get behind especially considering the kids. Yes I mean all 7 of them....men in included.
So anyways I was thinking how about if we modify it a bit. Instead of posting a challenge every single day how about posting 3 days a week. Say Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday or Monday, Wednesday, Friday. My thought is say Sunday is the challenge day. Who ever is challenging has to have it up by that night. Then we would have through Monday night to complete the challenge. Then the next person woudl have to post the next challenge by Tuesday night. I still like the idea of a penalty exercise and ahvin the extra time between would allow for determining that.
The other part of that is doing photo's of every result and posting it to the site. Not that I don't like being accountable. I love having to "prove" my results but it gets to be a scramble tracking down the camera, loading to the computer, uploading to photobucket, then posting here. How about if we eliminate that part but if you want to still do photo's we could do text photo's for confirmation. That way we still have to "prove" it but I know your like me and more likely to have your phone on you than a camera.
Let me know what you think!
~Crystal
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
sounds good to me. just tell me what to do. LOL.
ReplyDelete