Monday, April 20, 2009
**Sick**
I'm sick. Log dog sick. Dry scratchy throat, a nose that runs yet is stuffy at the same time, head aches, body aches....you name it I got it. I think I may even have a fever. Needless to say I will probably be crawling into bed the minute I get home. Well, after the kiddo's are settled. Highly doubtful I'll be on the Wii tonight but I think I am allowed the free pass. On a positive I have absolutely no desire to eat. No hunger pains, nothing. Even my taste buds are fried. I've managed to have a bowl of Raisin Bran and a small ham sandwich that I choked down because i needed to eat something. I've been downing water like no tomorrow though so hopefully that will help. And hopefully I get better fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
must be a virus, internet virus.
ReplyDeleteThroat scratchy, sound like a man, drainage all down back of my thoat that i can even taste. Lovely isn't it.
After all my running around this AM I am sooo tired.
Going to get in MY bed ALONE for a nap...I am still gonna try to workout as I am up from the crappy weekend. I plan on picking up my kiddos at 5 so I should have time to get a nap,wii, and some cleaning done today. Jen