Sunday, April 12, 2009

Just call me Slacker

Ya I totally slacked off last night and didn't finish the challenge. Well actually by the time I posted it I had already done my Wii time and hadnt taken a picture. then just never got around to going back and doing it again.

Then today is easter. Hoppy Easter!! LOL I've been so busy with normal easter things that the Wii just hasn't been on my mind. And now that things are done and I can sit and relax....ya it's not coming out. So, unless Jenn completely and utterly objects I'm making an executive decision to move the challenge to tomorrow. And I give Jenn permission to redo hers if she wants or keep her current score. Fyi girl....your so gonna lose if ya keep it!! LOL

On a positive note I was soooo good today with eating. I made the most delicious ham with this amazing honey glaze. My mouth watered at the smell. Plus all the fixins'. Mashed potatoes and gravy, stuffy, biscuits, green bean casserole, butterscotch and chocolate cream pie. I had one plate with normal sized portions. I did have 2nds of the ham but only a small piece and some of the green beans. I even made the green bean casserole with fresh ones, not canned!!

As for pie I had one very small piece with a touch of cool whip on it. I didn't feel guilty at all. Then we promptly stashed it all in the fridge so no grazing as it sits out in my face. So needless to say i don't feel bad at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment