Friday, April 17, 2009

Jens day

Ok, so I weighed in, and am ok with results.

Just gonna watch it keep going down. My goal for next week is to add more water.

Today I have done ok. Weekends are the hardest part for me. I eat really REALLY bad on weekends.

So far I have had.
Power bar for breakfast
Fiber One bar for snack
6in Turkey sub, all veggies, light mayo, no cheese
100 cal pack of Sun chips.


Lets set up goals for next week...like more water, more working out, more cardio, more strengthening or whatever. I know I suck at balance and upper body strenght so I tend not to do them as much...think about it...

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of setting up a goal next week. I sorta already planned on mine dealing with breakfast. One of my worst habits. For now i've brought cereal and oatmeal to work and will get milk too. this way i can eat at work with no excuse i didn't have time! i've got an idea for challenges too. how about though if we make it 2 goals a week. nothign too crazy and sitll manageable. I suck at breakfast and also doing strength/yoga on the fit. i coudl make it a goal to eat breakfast every morning and also to do a certian time of one of those excercises each day

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds good...maybe one nutritional and one physical goal a week??

    ReplyDelete