I am the mother of 3 little boys. 5, 2, and 3 mos old.
Right before I got pregnant with #3, I had lost all my baby weight from #1 and #2.
I realized then how much better I felt with the weight off, my back felt good, I had energy, and I felt good in clothes.
I am currently feeling "frumpy", in my clothes and in life. And my back hurts.
I need to get myself outta this "frump"
Now, last time I lost the weight, I only had 2 kids and had time to work out. Now, not so much. I no longer have the time, or the money for the gym...Wii fit will be a main help in this area I am hoping.
I also have a hard time with meals...I am always rushed in the am, the only adult to get all 3 kids and myself ready and out the door in the am...Lunch I am always in the van..it is much easier to drive thru than stop and get something remotely healthy. and Dinner. I am in a house full of picky eaters. So I will most likely be cooking at least 2 seperate meals a night. UGH
But it's worth it to be sexy to me, for me to feel good in my skin. Pics in the am. Along with weigh in.
Monday, April 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment