Friday, April 17, 2009

My Fitness Coach-Day 1

Holy canolly....did I even spell that right?? It's been about 3 hours since I did hte work out and my gosh my body feels like a limp noodle. I can take that as a sign that I worked something out. I'm sure I'll really feel it tomorrow. It was interesting though. It was predetermined work outs based on your current fitness level. I did the cardio work out and the exercises would scroll aross the bottom of the screen. That way I knew how much longer I had in between each move.

The only thing I didn't like was the use of the step board. I figured I would use the fit board just to have something. But it wasn't like every single move involved the board. And on the screen the board would just appear and disappear when needed. Course it doesn't happen like that in real life. Other than that it was great. I have only done the cardio part though. There is still upper body, lower body, and something else, can't remember.

My Fitness Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment