Friday, April 17, 2009

Crystal Weight In 04/17/09

Today was teh big day! And the scale did move down down down! LOL It was only 1lb but thats still one less than last week so we'll take the positive with it. I updated all my other measurements as well and there were some slight changes in a few areas. I'm curious about my thighs though. Maybe I need to do more upper body and cut back a bit on the lower body. Hmmm....we'll see after this next week if it goes down or not. I don't think I have HUGE thighs to begin with so not sure how small they can get.

Now on to this next week. My change is going to be doing oatmeal for breakfast. I'm carting it to work with me so I don't have the excuse of not enough time at home. At least at work I know I can sit and relax and eat it. We have a full kitchen (well minus a stove) so there is no reason not to be able to take and store stuff there for eating.

How did ya do Jenn?? Was the scale nice to you this morning???

***Editing to adjust me weight to 169 with a loss of 2lbs since last week. Typically you should weigh more in the evening than in the morning. I'll attribute mine to nursing....I hadn't fed the boy yet this morning when I weighed. That could be a pound right??? LOL

1 comment:

  1. ya. those boobs are heavy...i would def make sure I was deflated before I weighed in=) Jen

    ReplyDelete