Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Jenn 04-08

I did well today. Tonight was another story.

I had my oatmeal for breakfast. An apple for snack. Turkey sandwich, plain, wheat bread. Wheat thins, 100 calorie Sun chips, and baby carrots to snack on the rest the day. When I came home I had chips and salsa. A total weakness of mine. Moreso than chocolate...

I played on the wii a bit, not long at all. I have to get more motivated to do that (those damn pics I took earlier today should have my fat ass motivated).

Then I went to my moms. Where I totally avoided the kids easter baskets from their parties today. But then I had 4 pieces of pizza. Damn me. I did so well all day then blew it like nothing. UGH!

Tomorrow is a new day. At least I didn't have McDs for breakfast and BK for lunch....

We can do this, looking forward to the first challenge!

2 comments:

  1. Knew that was coming when you sent me the video of the pizza. I could have ate it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you hear it saying "EAT ME EAT ME EAT ME" too??

    ReplyDelete