Saturday, April 18, 2009

Jen Saturday

Weekends make me weak.

I am always so bad on the weekends. But. Yesterday and and today I have driven through drive thrus and haven't gotten myself anything. Just snuck 3-5 fries. Really. I swear.

Today I ate a ton of crawfish. I know that the scale will go up, because they are loaded with salt and I will be retaining water so bad.

I ate oatmeal for breakfast, wheat thins for snack, crawfish for lunch, apple for snack, and a smart ones meal for dinner...chicken teriyaki. It was very good. I haven't exercised yet today. And don't know if I will. BUT why ruin a good thing I have going?? Even the other day when I didn't think I was gonna exercise I made myself go out for a brisk walk for 1/2 hr...


We'll see, I'll post my activity later=)

No comments:

Post a Comment