Since I'm on break this week because of my daughters spring break we've been doing playdates and hanging out with friends. All the things we don't normally get to do since I work all day. Today we spent most of the day with good friends. The kids got to run and be crazy and us mom's got to chat. For lunch we ordered in pizza to keep it simple and the mom who hosted made this awesome cake shaped and decorated like a cake. I didn't do too bad. Two pieces of pizza and a small piece of cake. I did have my Diet Dr. Pepper though which I had thought about cutting out caffeine. I'm not really sure how well that will go though because at times I really need it just to make it through the day. Maybe if I can get back into really exercising that will replace the need for caffeine to keep myself going. We'll see.
Dinner was good too. I made baked scalloped potatoes with cheese and meat loaf. I wanted to make a veggie too but forgot all about it until we were actually sitting down to eat.
Tomorrow we're spending the day at the park and doing a picnic lunch which will be better. Probably just PB&J and I think I have some fruit cups somewhere. We'll see though.
~Crystal
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment