Monday, April 27, 2009

Catching Up

So this weekend I kept on my toes going non stop pretty much. Hadn't worked out specifically but with all the running around we did I probably got a better work out anyway. Especially yesterday when I cut half of our yard with a push mower. Think thats nothing? It took me like 2 hours to do only half the yard. We have a pretty good size yard!! Needless to say I was wiped out afterwards.

I've been doing really well with eating. Making good choices and avoiding the bad stuff for the most part. I do still need a chocolate fix now and then but they are becoming fewer and far between. Even the family is benefiting from healthier meals and they aren't even complaining!!

I'm curious to see what my weight will be this week. I haven't been weighed since Friday. I'll probably jump on tomorrow morning just to see where I stand.

~Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment