I did my Oatmeal for breafast, turkey on wheat, wheat thins, 100 cal popcorn, baby carrots, and an apple today.
Came home to my chips and salsa. Then had swedish meatballs for dinner. A Smart ones meal.
I also ate left overs...I am estimating about 400 cal worth...I think I am on the right track, it just takes a while to get acclimated to eating healthier/less. This weekend will be rough...lots of red potatos and corn will be eaten with crawfish and a few beers=)
I have spent 30 min on the Wii...it's so much fun, but a PITA when the kids are at my heels wanting to do everthing I am doing. I can feel my heart rate go up when I am on it...
I am thinking about a challenge for tomorrow...for some reason I am leaning towards yoga...be back in a few...
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment