Friday, April 17, 2009

I can do it...I can do it!!

It's Friday, my normal "cheat" day but I'm trying my darndest not to do it this time. Seriously....why should we have a cheat day? Doesn't it just re-inforce bad habits? We don't let our kids cheat on things so why should we?

I did bring my oatmeal for breakfast and also tuna with crackers and yogurt. I'm downing the water like no tomorrow. Already 1Liter down, starting on #2. I just may float my way out of the office this evening.

Tonight we're going to make home made pizza. I make my own dough even, just use tomato sauce with garlic powder and basil for seasoning. Top a bit of mozarrella cheese and what ever other toppings. for me it will be grilled chicken and a splash of hot sauce. Yes, I like it hot. The rest of the family can make their own too.

I haven't even had a soda today. CAn you believe it? I know diet is better than regular and I prefer diet Dr. Pepper but soda is soda right?

For work out I'm going to work on the Fitness Coach tonight with my Fit. I'm going to test it out while Jenn does hers to see what kind of result I get. FUN FUN!

~Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment