Friday, April 24, 2009

still sore

I am still sore today from the lunges that the Wii made me do correctly. For how many years have I worked out, and how many of those years have I done lunges incorrectly. All of them.

Last night I used Crystals idea and did free step for 30 min while I watched Grey's and then did a 20 min "free run" I jogged, jumping jacked, walked fast, and ran all in a little circle in our room..there may or not be marks in the carpet.

I will work out again tonight. And I will do lunges even tho they will hurt like hell. I will do some planks because they will work on my upper body and core strenght.

I do not know what I will eat. I REALLY want a baked potato.

I have done good today. Power bar for breakfast CArrots for snack, a fiber one bar, chicken breast on wheat, strawberries and vanilla yogurt....

And I want a baked potato. have I mentioned that?

No comments:

Post a Comment