Saturday, May 30, 2009

Day 4

I didnt' post anything for day 3 as that was rest day and by golly I rested. LOL Course I really did need it too. My 9 month old finally broke through his first tooth but the days prior I was getting very little sleep. Needless to say rest day came on the best day. but then today I was back at it full force!

Day 4 was a killer. Literally. My legs are NOODLES. Literally the wet soggy ones that just flop around. It's been about 10 minutes since cool down and I'm still dripping sweat. Thats a good thing! Tonight was 90% lunges and squates. A long run with high kicks and kick backs thrown in too. It was tough but I feel good about it too.

I'm feeling muscles I didn't even know existed! Seriously! Did you know there is one right under your butt cheek, right at that crease?? Trust me...it's there! Mine's been hollaring at me for 2 days now letting me know loud and clear he's around now.

Like Jenn too I'm starting to notice some differences in my body. An inch from my waiste and 3/4 from my thighs. In 4 days?? Is that really possible you think?? I thnk so because this thing doesn't let you cheat at all. On day 2 I had to redo several of my exercises because it didn't register. Makse you learn real quick to do them right the first time. then don't do them half way cause it will tell you "Come on...I know you can do better than that!"

Tonight even had me talking back to the game. It said something like "these next set of jump lunges are really going to test your strength" or something like that. I responded "I have no more strength!!" Yet someone I managed to do like 50 more squates/lunges/jump lunges....etc

The game is fun though. It really is kinda like a game tha tmakes you sweat. My 30 minutes of exercising flew by as i found myself really getting in the groove. Even on day 4 I can tell you this is the best investment I've made!!

3 comments:

  1. So I started with you both, worked out days 1 and 2, rested on day 3, but 4 and 5 got away from me. We were showing our house so I had to clean and get out for most of the day. By the time I got home at night I did not want to exercise and didn't really have the time. (I can't exercise right before bed because then I can't sleep.) So, I don't know what will happen whenI try to log in later today. Will it yell at me?

    BTW, are you doing any of the exercises with the Fit Board?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmm...I"m not sure what it will do to be honest. I haven't missed a day yet and haven't read any posts bout it. maybe it just yells at your like the wii fit does?? or maybe it just continues on. as for the board I used it once but that was it. Youc an change it every day to if you want to use it or not and I was thinking about adding it in again just to add more challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am doing it with the board...it makes a few things easier...few things harder...

    i would rather do inline skating on the wii board a million times over than doing it without. i also really like the cardio kickboxing with the board.

    come on ladies, it is fun, more importantly, it is working!!!

    ReplyDelete