Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sports Active Day 1

Good grief this thing is going to kick my butt! Thats a good thing though right??? I started day 1 today. This morning to be exact. Yup, I actually dragged myself out of bed early and worked out. Even better, I didn't even have to leave the house!

The work out itself was tough. I chose to do high intensity. You can also choose low or medium. I figure if we're going to do this why not do it all the way. This mornings work out was a lot of running and high kickbacks. a little bit of upper body with the band mixed in. I managed to make it through although I was sweating like crazy by the end. Yet another good thing.

Tomorrow says it will focus on lunges and squats. Oh goody! Guess it's a good thing I know Thursday is a scheduled rest day otherwise I may not be able to walk!

1 comment:

  1. I did day 1 of the workout today, too. I chose low impact, but still feel the burn. It was hard to exercise aroung a crawling baby, but we made it work. Only 29 more days to go...

    ReplyDelete