Friday, May 29, 2009

SLACKER!

AHA, bet you thought at exercising...nope. Just blogging.

I have been busting my ass. and thighs. and calves. EA sports workout is the BOMB. It is GREAT! I have never pushed myself to work so hard. I am loving it. I have finally lost 1/4 in off my thighs, but before I started this a week+ ago, I had lost nothing.

Last Tuesday I tried it for the first time. O M G for days I hurt. I wasn't sore, I HURT. Even on Friday I had to lean on siderails when going up stairs.

I have kept on...now I am not so sore.

I,too, am on day 4 of EA Sports active. I enjoyed rest day.

I like that is similar to HIIT, it gets my HR up for a bit, then brings me back down to calmer exercises, then kicks my ass back up.

Tomorrow, lunge and squat jumps...KILLER, will be JELLO when done.

No comments:

Post a Comment