Monday, May 11, 2009
I ordered!
Well pre-ordered anyways. The EA Sports active. I know Jenn has pre-ordered hers too and I'm soooo looking forward to it. I hear it it's a improved version of the fit and the board is optional. It has work out programs to choose from and you can customize it in tons of ways. Plus with the extra's liek the leg strap that more accurately records leg movement and the resistance band...well it should be fun. maybe just what we need to kick thigns into gear!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey, Crystal, this is Michelle from PM checking in. I also ordered EA Sports Active. I love that it can be played by 2 people at the same time-unlike Wii Fit(if you get the extra leg strap).
ReplyDeletethanks for checking in!! I can't wait until the Active comes in. Mine right now is estimating delivery on the 26th and it can't get here soon enough! I love that it can be played 2 player too. Maybe one day they will evolve it to work over teh Wii speak so you can play 2 player with someoen in a different location. Now that would be awesome. maybe if you ever wanna work otu or compete here local we can hook ours up together and play.
ReplyDelete