Tuesday, May 5, 2009

What I have been doing.

I have still been Wii'ing. I have still be eating right (mostly). I have also added some HIIT (google it) every other night or so. I am kicking ass!!! I am so stoked. I may not be losing tons of weight, but I FEEL better. I feel sore alot, which means it's freaking working. My thighs hurt. My back hurts. I am doing lots of core work on the wii. Planks and the lifting leg crunch things.

I looked at the yoga poses...the last one, the shoulder stand...physically impossible for me to. There is no way. I tried. Tony laughed. I quit. My back weighs me down (something about those 2 titanium rods) and I can't get my back off the floor.

I am happy, I am going to go workout NOW! Hula, step, hula, yoga, hula, strengthening!!! BURN BABY BURN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment