Today was focused mostly on lunges and squats. I think my things, butt, and arms will be screaming at me tomorrow. One exercise, the side lunch toe touch about killed me. You had to do a side lunch then reach down and touch your toes. Balance is not my thing yet. Thankfully no inline skating cause I don't think I could have jumped an inch of the ground by the end. The good news is I was yet again drenched in sweat so I felt like I got a good work out. That and my muscles felt fatigued. I felt like I did when I was working out at the gym every day!
Tomorrow is a rest day so probably not much going on. It appears that the schedule is work out 2 days, then rest. So I'll be back at it on Friday!
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment