Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Confessions

So I'm breaking out of my silence for confession time. Here's the bad news. In the just over 2 weeks before starting the Sports Active I fell off the wagon. Seriously. I gained 13lbs! Lack of working out and not really watching what I ate was to blame.

Then I got the sports active. In the same amount of time I've lost every bit of what I gained. Yup, I'm now down to where I was before fallign off the wagon. And man was that quick! This thing is literally kicking my butt and in a good way. Tonight I learned that Bob Green is the devil. He is the spawn of evil. Him and his squat holds. Seriously, you try to squat down and hold it for a minute straight. After you've just done numerous jump lunges, regular squats, side lunges, etc. I was cursing like a sailor and it sounded strangly like the day my son was born. It's rather funny now but wasn't at teh time.

So thats my confession. I'm going to get new picks up b/c I think I still look leaner now. My muscles are toning up. Even one sin my butt cheeks I didn't even know I had!

1 comment:

  1. GET YOUR ASS MOVING MISSY! I am late replying, I think you are hard enough on yourself to get moving, if you think you are not, give me free reign to get your ass moving, from 1000 miles away. You will do it!

    ReplyDelete