Monday, June 22, 2009

Scaredy Cat

Tomorrow I weigh in and I'm almost afraid too! See last week I was a total dufus and injured my knee. I would love to say it was something great like I was doing an amazing work out and landed just so or was really pushing myself to go to that next level. Nope. Not me. I did it walking through my front door. Sad isn't it?

I was trying to drag my 2 kids plus all our stuff from daycare and work into the house and for some reason when I went to bring my right leg in I didn't swing it far enough to the left. So I cracked my knee cap against the door jam so hard I immediately went dizzy, broke out in a cold sweat and thought I was going to pass out and throw up. I have stubbed my toe I've even hit my funny bone before. Nothing compares to how that felt. I seriously thought I may have cracked my knee cap.

So I've been resting it since then as it's been tender to walk on not to mention seriously bruised. So rather than add injury on top of injury I figured it was best to let it go fo ra few days. Now, I'm afraid to see what the punishment will be tomorrow when I weigh myself. I don't think I did too bad as far as eating, even considering fathers day yesterday where I made this yummy homemade Ravioli in white cream sauce with garlic bread. I only had one serving and not the typical resteraunt serving size.

So we'll see. I'll be honestly happy if I stay the same and then totally blow it out of the water next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment