So this morning has me at 166lbs. Up one pound from Tuesday HOWEVER I haven't fed the boy yet this morning so I wouldn't be surprised if I'm actually down a tad. That milk can carry some weight you know! So, I'll probably try to check it again tonight after working out to see what it says.
I was supposed to work otu last night but chickened out. Crazy me was outside most of yesterday and got one heck of a sunburn. Course I'll be brown by tomorrow but in the mean time it's rather uncomfortable. The sports bra was rubbing in all the wrong places. I figured it wouldnt be effective anyways so instead I did some cleaning.
On a positive note i actually had the desire to go out running again yesterday! This was before I really knew how bad the burn was going to be of course but teh important part was the desire was there. So I must be getting better with hwo I'm feeling physically cause before I just always felt too fat and frumpy to even think of getting out and hitting the pavement. So I'm thinking maybe in the next few days at least starting to do intervals again to get back into my old hobby. Yea!
Friday, June 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment