Today will be workout 14/20 in the 3o day challenge... I have not done it, I know it's gonna kick my ass. Isn't that great, I have been doing it now for almost 3 weeks and it's still killer!!
I know I am getting better, stronger. My endurance is increasing, and my size 10s look good on my ass. I have biceps!
The fast kickups on EASA are KILLER...I first couldn't run and do them at all. Then I could run .25 of a lap and walk the same...for 2 laps, I have progressed to where I can run a lap, stop and stretch and then run the 2nd lap.
I always feel like I have had a rough workout when I am done.
Squat holds suck too. I feel alot better. The scale is going down...today is only the 2nd time in a loooooong time I have seen it below 150...the other was last friday...I am going to keep it down!
My goal is this week to add more water and not eat ANY fried food. French Fries are a staple in our house.
If I can keep it below 150 this week I get my hair done next week!!!
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like you're making some real progress! When do we get to see your June photos?
ReplyDeleteI just updated Jenn's, mine should be up in the next day or so.
ReplyDelete