Yup, I"m constantly up and down on this crusade to lose the baby weight so I'm comparing myself to a yogo. Not sure which direction is which all I know is it's a constant up and down.
For now I'm back on the wagon. Jenn asked me recently when I would hop back on adn I told her I didn't know. That I had jumped off and started running in the opposite direction. She said she was my wagon and "Get the "F" back on". I thinkt hat was her words anyways.
So here I am, well actually effective yesterday. And what a CRAPPY day to start. First I stayed up way to late Sunday night by goign to see a movie with a friend. So of course I was tired. Then I had to work the day by myself since my coworker was off and it was psychotic busy. By the end of hte work day I was ready to drop and well....drop I did. I got the kids home, fed, and in bed and i crashed by 8:30. Slept until the man dragged me to bed then passed out again sleeping straight through till this morning. Today I'm still really tired and just not feeling well.
Why does it happen like that? I had decided last week that Monday was the day. Then monday gets here and it's like someone ran over me with a truck. A dang truck thats trying to bulldoze my wagon!! LOL I guess the days should be pretty interesting going forward but hopefully my wagon won't disappear from under my feet.
To start off i"m going to list what I eat each day. FEel free to criticize me anyway you want. Maybe thats what it will take to REALLY get me motivated. So here's yesterdays:
breakfast: frosted miniwheats in milk
snack: yogurt
lunch-grilled chicken sandwich
snack: fat free pudding cup. some Rye chips and pretzels.
dinner: tuna melt sandwich and 4 pieces buffalo chicken bites
dessert: slice of strawberry cream cheesecake pie.
I also had 2 cans diet dr pepper today and about 60oz of water.
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment