Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Joined the Y....M....C....A!!!

So let me hear you sing it!! LOL You know you got that little tune in your head now. Your very welcome! LOL Seriously though we joined the Ymca as of Sunday and I went for my 1st work out that day. Did 30 minutes on the treadmill. Nothing serious, not even sure if I really broke a sweat.

Then Sunday night we did like a last hooorah for food. The man got Sonic and I enjoyed my last fast food cheeseburger with tator tots and a diet coke for awhile. Course now it's only Tuesday and even though I'm holding strong it's not easy!

Yesterday I didn't go to the gym only because I had a prior engagement immediately after work. My monthly bookclub meeting that I never miss. It was after 11pm before I left the group and by then the gym was long closed. On a positive note somehow we migrated from the bookstore over to Buffalo Wild Wings and I ordered NOTHING. Just my 3 glasses of water. I'll admit though, I was salivating over the buffalo wings. I LOVE those things. Seriously, I have an addition to them and it's in no way healthy. But I resisted! Also yesterday the man decided we should go to lunch since he got out of work early. We went to Cracker Barrel and I ordered a Chicken BLT sandwich on wheat with a cup of veggie soup. No mayo, no fries and I had water, no coke.

See, I think I'm getting into a good start! Today it was salad with cottage cheese for lunch. I even texted Jenn a photo as proof. LOL Tonight the man made stuffed shells with garlic bread. I had 3 shells, which they aren't that big, and a piece of the bread and 2 glasses of water. Then I spent 45 minutes on teh treadmill at a pretty fast pace. I was able to walk 2.5 miles so I wasn't just taking my time.

I plan to go back wed-sat as well. maybe sunday too if I can convince the man to keep the kiddo's while I go since childwatch isn't open that day. I'm excited though. It was actually NICE to be back in the gym after all these years.

No comments:

Post a Comment